Langenscheidt's monolingual dictionary is the standard work for all learners and teachers in the field of German as a foreign language.
• For school, study and work: The ideal German dictionary with easy-to-understand explanations of words and numerous illustrations on important word fields and topics.
• Comprehensive standard work: With around 120,000 keywords, word combinations, phrases and example sentences. Also includes expressions from the spoken language and children's language, regional and vulgar language – all marked accordingly. Key German vocabulary is marked with an asterisk.
• Comprehensive and particularly easy to understand: every definition checked for topicality and comprehensibility
• Quick look-up: Color highlighting of keywords and clear layout of entries, with “signposts” for longer entries
• Particularly user-friendly: Numerous info texts provide information on cultural aspects, grammar and language usage. This ensures a better understanding of the German language and the peculiarities of the country.
• In addition to the paperback edition, there is a hardcover edition with a digital dictionary for smartphone and PC